Bihar Police Sub Inspector Answer Key 2017:- Bihar Police is going to release the Answer key of the 1717 Sub Inspector and the Assistant Sub Inspector posts. The candidates are now waiting for the answer key after the exam. The answer key will be publish after the exam has conduct. The Official answer key will be declare after 7 to days of the exam. Till than we provide the expected answer keys for all the candidates of the exam paper. The Final result will declare after the Official Answer Key Declaration.Till than, save this page as a bookmarks so we provide the direct link of the Answer Key and you can check the Answer Key. For more updates, Visit the Official website of Bihar Police. Other Details are mention in the below article.
Summary Details of the Bihar Police Answer Key 2017:-
- Department Name: – Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission
- Post Name: – Sub Inspector/Assistant Sub Inspector
- Category:- Answer Key 2017
- Answer Key Status:- Update Soon
- Result Date:- Update Soon
- Official website:- biharpolice.bih.nic.in
Bihar Police Sub Inspector Answer Key Download Procedure 2017
The Answer Key of the SI Exam will be declare after the exam. The Exam date is expected to declare in January 2018. The Admit card will be upload before 7 days of the exam. Here we describe the following steps which help to download the Bihar Police SI Answer Key 2017 after the 7 to 10 days of the exam. There are the Following steps are mention as:-
- Visit the Official Website of the Bihar Police.
- The Home Page is open.
- Search the Bihar Police SI Answer key link on the Home Page.
- Click on the Answer key link.
- The Answer Key is display on the screen.
- Check your answers with the answer key
- Take a Print Out of the Answer Key 2017 for the further use.
Bihar Police Sub Inspector Physical Eligibility Test 2017
Bihar Police Sub Inspector has the following selection criteria such as Preliminary Exam, Mains Written Exam, Physical Eligibility Test and Medical Examination. There are the Various details about the Physical Eligibility Test that is very useful for all the candidates who can select the Physical Eligibility Round. There are the following details mention as:-
Physical Eligibility Test:-
|One Mile Run||Within Six Minute||N/A|
|One Kilometer||N/A||Within Six Minute|
|High Jump||Minimum 4 Feet||Minimum 3 Feet|
|Long Jump||Minimum 12 Feet||Minimum 9 Feet|
|Shot Put Throw||Minimum 16 Feet||Minimum 10 Feet|
Height & Chest:-
|Male (General, Backward and Extremely Backward categories)||165 cm||81 cm – 86 cm||N/A|
|Male (Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes)||160 cm||79 cm – 84 cm||N/A|
|Female||160 cm||N/A||48 Kg|