RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017:- Reserve Bank of India has released 623 Assistant Vacancies on the Temporary Basis. There are the various numbers of the Applicants apply online for the Assistant posts. The Official notification is out now. The Online registration is start from 18th October 2017. Interested and the Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website. Bookmark this page www.hindexam.co.in and Check it regularly. Read the Full notification and check your eligibility criteria and then apply online. Candidates are advised to read the full article to know about RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 . For more updates, Visit the Official website of RBI. Other details such as age limit, academic qualification, pay scale criteria, etc are mention below.
Summary Details of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017:-
- Bank Name: – Reserve Bank of India
- Name of the Post: – Assistant Post
- Number of Post: – 623 posts
- Job Location: – India
- Official Notification:- Available Now
- Application Mode:- Online
- Category: – Central Government Jobs
- Official Website:- www.rbi.org.in
RBI Assistant Recruitment Vacancy Details 2017
There are total 623 (In various RBI Banks)posts of the RBI Assistant 2017. These vacancies are categories in the zone wise of the India. These posts are categorized zone wise in which applicants can prefer their zone and select the zone for apply online. There are the Following vacancies details criteria of the Zone wise and the Category wise are following as:-
Zone Wise Vacancies:-
- Ahmedabad: 19 Posts
- Bengaluru: 25 Posts
- Bhopal: 25 Posts
- Bhubaneswar: 17 Post
- Chandigarh: 13 Posts
- Chennai: 15 Posts
- Guwahati: 36 Posts
- Hyderabad: 16 Posts
- Jaipur: 13 Posts
- Jammu: 23 Posts
- Kanpur & Lucknow: 44 Posts
- Kolkata: 23 Posts
- Mumbai: 264 Posts
- Nagpur: 15 Posts
- New Delhi: 47 Posts
- Patna: 15 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi: 13 Posts
Zone Wise Vacancies:-
There are the Following criteria about the RBI Assistants 2017 Zone Wise Vacancies. There are the following details:-
RBI Assistant Educational Qualification 2017
The Educational Qualifications are the Following details:-
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or stream with a minimum of 50% marks
- They must have knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Candidates who are in Ex-servicemen category should either have a graduation degree from a recognized University or qualify the matriculation examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Refer the Official notification for more details.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Selection Procedure 2017
Candidates selection is based on the Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam.
RBI Assistant Pay Scale Criteria 2017
The Pay Scale Criteria are the Following details:-
Pay Scale Criteria:-
Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.14650/- per month. Check the Notification for more Pay scale Details.
RBI Assistant Age Limit 2017
The Age Limit Criteria are the Following details:-
- Candidate’s age should be between 20 and 28 years as 1st October 2017.
- Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC candidates.
- For more information about the age limit criteria, refer the notification.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Important Dates 2017
The RBI Official notification is out now. There are the Following details criteria about the Important dates:-
|Release of Application Form||18th October 2017|
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||18th October 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Deposit||10th November 2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Application||25th November 2017|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Date||27th and 28th November 2017|
|RBI Assistant Main Exam Date||20th December 2017|
RBI Assistant Application Fee 2017
Pay an application Fee through the online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. The Application Fee having the following criteria:-
|General/OBC candidates||Rs 450/-|
|SC/ST/PWD/Ex Serviceman||Rs 50/-|
RBI Assistant Apply Online 2017
The Application mode is in the Online. There are the Following steps of the Apply online:-
- Log on to the Official website of RBI.
- Click on Opportunities@RBI.
- Go to Current Vacancies.
- Read the Official notification and check the eligibility details.
- Fill the online application form.
- Click on the new registration and fill all the details in the Application form.
- Upload the Scan photo and signature
- Recheck the Application form and submit it.
- Pay an application fee and complete the process.
- The registration number and the Password are generate.
- Login and Download the Application for.
- Take a print out of it for the further use.
You can Also Check Here:-