SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017:- Staff Selection Commission has declared the Official notification of the Junior Engineer Posts. The SSC department has released the Junior Engineer posts of the various streams such as Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and other stream. Interested and the Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Website. Read the Official Notification and then apply online through the Official Website of the SSC. The Official Notification is out now. Download the Official Notification. Read it carefully and check your eligibility Criteria. Check the All exam website regularly for more updates and also the Official website. We give the new updates immediately. Check the Official website of SSC. Other Details are mention in the below articles.
Here we describe the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Summary Details:-
- Department name:- Staff Selection Commission
- Posts Name: – Junior Engineer Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and others
- of Vacancies:- Various no. of Posts
- Job Location:- All over India(Zone Wise)
- Application mode:- Online
- Exam date:- 5th January to 8th January 2018
- Category:- SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
- Official Website:- ssc.nic.in
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Vacancy Details 2017
The Number of vacancies decide by the SSC Department of the various zones. There are the numbers of vacancies decide later after the completion of the whole process. There are the Following vacancies name of the Junior Engineer Posts. The Vacancy Details Criteria with their organisation are Following as:-
- Junior Engineer
Quantity Surveying and Contract
- Name of the Organization:
Central Water Commission
Department of Post
Farrakka Barrage (Project)
Director General Border Roads Organization
Central Water Power Research Station
Dte. Of Quality Assurance (Naval)
National Technical Research Organization
SSC Junior Engineer Age Limit 2017
The SSC JE Age Limit are the Following Details:-
- Candidates age must between 18 to 32 years. The Age Relaxation will be applicable as per government rules in SSC.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical), Central Water Commission and CPWD candidate’s age must be equal or less than 32 years, MES candidate’s age should not be more than 30 years.
- In the JE, Department Post and Junior Engineer (Surveying and contract) Age limit is between 18 to 27 years.
SSC Junior Engineer Educational Qualification 2017
The educational qualification for SSC JE recruitment have two sub-categories.Candidates who want to apply for SSC JE Civil, Mechanical and Electrical post must following details:-
- Junior Engineer (Civil): The Junior Engineer Civil may be dividing their posts in 2 departments: – First is CPWD and another is Department of Posts. The Qualification Details are B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. In the MES department, the academic qualification details are B.E. / B.Tech. In Civil Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute and with 2 years work experience in civil engineering works.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): The Junior Engineer Electrical may be dividing their posts in 2 departments: – First is CPWD and another is Department of Posts. The Qualification Details are B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical): Central Water Commission – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical): MES – B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University and with 2 years work experience in electrical/mechanical engineering works.
- Junior Engineer (QS&C): MES – B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized University/Institute OR Passed an Intermediate examination in Building and Quantity Surveying (Sub Divisional-II) from the Institute of Surveyors (India).
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Important Dates 2017
The Official Notification is out now. There are the following important dates of the SSC JE Recruitment 2017. The Important dates of the Junior Engineer various posts are the following details:-
|Starting Date to Apply online||
21st October 2017
Last Date to Apply online
|17th November 2017|
|Offline Challan Payment Last Date||
17th November 2017
Payment Through SBI Challan
20th November 2017
Tier-I Admit Card Release Date
|SSC Tier-I Exam Date||
5th to 8th January 2018
SSC Tier-II Exam Date 2017
SSC Junior Engineer Selection Procedure 2017
There will be three stages for the selection of candidates.The candidates must take at least passing marks to qualify the exam. There are the Following stages of the Selection Procedure:-
- Computer based Test
- Written Examination
SSC Junior Engineer Pay Scale Criteria 2017
The pay scale for Junior Engineer in the accordance with department, posts and other strategies. The Salary Criteria are following as:-
Junior Engineer (Civil)
|4,200||32667 – 37119|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||4,200||
32667 – 37119
Junior Engineer (Electrical)
|4,200||32667 – 37119|
|Junior Engineer(Electrical and Mechanical)||4,200||
32667 – 37119
Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract)
32667 – 37119
SSC Junior Engineer Application Fee 2017
The Application fee is pay through SBI challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank. The Fee Criteria are the Following details:-
- General Candidates:- Rs 100/-
- Women candidates, SC, ST & PH candidates:- No Fee
SSC Junior Engineer Apply Online 2017
There is the Online application process which is complete in the Part I & Part II. The Application mode is Online. There are the Following steps to apply online:-
- Visit the Official Website of SSC.
- Click on the Apply option and then select the desired post.
- Then, Click on the Junior Engineer Online Application link.
- After that, Click on the New Registration Process.
- Fill all the required details in the online application form such as name, date of birth, qualification details, etc.
- Upload the Scanning Photograph & Signature and Submit it.
- Check the Whole Application form and then submit it.
- The registration no. and the Password are generate.
- Login with these and Start the Payment Process as per the rules
- Complete the Payment process through the Online or Offline.
- Submit the details.
- Take a print out of the Online Application form for the future use.