SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 SSC MTS 2019 SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam 2019 SSC MTS 2019 Vacancy SSC MTS 2019 Notification SSC MTS 2019 Exam Date SSC MTS Posts Online Form Application Dates
Dear Candidates, Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the examination for the post of Multi Tasking(Non-technical) Staff shortly. Total 10000 posts are available for the eligible candidates. The examination will be conducted in a different state and Union Territories all over India. from this page you can apply for the post and check all details about SSC MTS Recruitment 2019. The online Form will be will start from 22.04.2019 to 22.05.2019. Read the complete article for getting more information related to this recruitment like eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Education Qualification, Application Fee, etc.
Apply Now SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Click Here
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019:
Conducting Body– Staff Selection Commission(JSSC)
Exam Name- Multi Tasking(Non-technical) Staff
Exam Mode- Online
Category- SSC MTS Recruitment 2019
Official Portal- ssc.nic.in
|The date for submission of online applications||22-April- 2019|
|Last date for receipt of application||22-May -2019|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)||02-Aug- 2019 to 06-Sep -2019 (CBE)*|
|Date of Paper-II (Descriptive)||17-Nov-2019 (DES)** (SUNDAY)|
|SSC Region||No. of Vacancies|
|Central Region (CR)||325 Posts|
|Eastern Region (ER)||634 Posts|
|Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR)||666 Posts|
|Northern Region (NR)||3186 Posts|
|North Eastern Region (NER)||226 Posts|
|North Western Region (NWR)||534 Posts|
|Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)||536 Posts|
|Southern Region (SR)||705 Posts|
|Western Region (WR)||1488 Posts|
SSC MTS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India or can be a subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- A candidate applying for the post of Multi Tasking(Non-technical) Staff Recruitment 2019 must be between 18-25 Years as on 01.08.2018
- Candidate must not have born Earlier than 02.08.1993 & not later than 01.08.2000.
Must have passed Matriculation Examination OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for the application form. The fee is free for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen, eligible for reservation.
Steps to Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website that is given above.
- Later on, on the opening of the link, you have to click on the recruitment tab.
- On the opening of the recruitment tab, you have to click on the SSC MTS and then, select the post of Officer credit.
- Now you have to fill all your required data in the given fields.
- Now scan a passport sized photo and signature of yourself and attach with it.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- The next step is towards the payment of the application fee. that is Rs. 100/- and for other categories check the above paragraph of application fee.
- Finally, take a print out of the application form so as to remain with you. By this, you will be able to download your SSC MTS, Admit Card.
Final Words- Candidates are highly recommended visiting our website for getting the latest updates on time. Bookmark our page to get an instant update on your device. also, you can leave your queries related to this article in the comment section that is given at the bottom.